We do not want to stop inspiring you! During the COVID-19 pandemic, Derek Clark will conduct online events to inspire and educate your employees through Zoom and other online platforms.
This training will focus on how to make your employees become more productive no matter what life throws them, including the COVID-19.
Why you should consider this option:
- One of the greatest advantages of this online training is the positive impact it generates on the work environment and the employee’s well-being. Derek will help strengthen their skills, keeping them committed and aligned with corporate objectives.
- Online training represents a low cost option compared to other training modalities for company personnel. It does not require large investments of money for its implementation, such as renting a room, snacks, printing of material, among other elements.
- This training will not only improve their productivity. The purpose is also to summon their best inner potential to tackle obstacles that come along. This allows staff to be more willing to receive information and expand their knowledge.
- The e-learning platforms encourage employees participation and make learning interactive, thanks to forums in which employees can debate and share their professional experiences. They can ask questions, tell their stories, their wishes, and get professional feedback from top virtual keynote speaker, Derek Clark.
- With this online training and webinars, employers have the option of identifying the needs their employees desire and design a training program that responds to them. It has the ability to increase their personal and professional performance.
Why Derek Clark?
Derek Clark’s virtual keynotes are high-performing motivation and inspiration. He speaks internationally and inspires conferences, companies and organizations that seek an engaging and inspiring keynote speaker for their private and corporate events. Derek is the author of seven books and has over 250 million social media views on his inspiring videos.
***Here is a recent testimonial from a half day training he did online through Zoom.
“We were fortunate enough to be able to book Derek Clark for our 2020 Special Education Conference held annually at De Queen Mena Education Service Cooperative in Arkansas. When COVID-19 hit, we knew face to face interaction would not be possible. I reached out to Derek and he quickly made the adjustment to a virtual setting. Using the ZOOM platform, Derek was able to share his story with over 150 participants. The technology worked beautifully and although we would have all loved to have met Derek in person, the message of hope and inspiration was still heard loud and clear. Participants were able to use the chat feature to express their excitement and praise of this presentation. Quotes such as “This is the best professional development I have every been a part of” and “He is an AMAZING” speaker were just a sample of the great feedback from participants. Thank you Derek Clark for adjusting your presentation to fit the virtual needs of this “new normal.” Your message was a bright spot in a summer filled with uncertainty. “
Kelli Parson, Ed. S
Director of Special Education, DMESC