The world is now sick. We all know that the day is not beautiful as before. However, we do not want to stop inspiring you! During COVID-19, we are doing online events to inspire and educate your employees.
This training will focus on how to make your employees become more productive no matter what live throws them, including the COVID-19.
Why you should consider this option:
- One of the greatest advantages of this online training is the positive impact it generates on the work environment and the employee’s well-being. We will strengthen their skills, keeping them committed and aligned with corporate objectives.
- Online training represents a low cost option compared to other training modalities for company personnel. It does not require large investments of money for its implementation, such as renting a room, snacks, printing of material, among other elements.
- This training will not only improve their productivity. The purpose is also to summon their best inner potential to tackle every obstacles come ahead. This allows staff to be more willing to receive information and expand their knowledge.
- The e-learning platforms encourage employees participation and make learning interactive, thanks to forums in which employees can debate and share their professional experiences. They can ask question, tell the stories, their wishes, and get a professional feedback from Top Virtual Keynote Speaker, Derek Clark.
- With this training, employers have the option of identifying what other needs are in the personnel and designing a training program that responds to them. It will increase their personal and professional performance.
Why Derek Clark?
Derek Clark is a high-performing keynote speaker who has massive experience across the United States. He covers the American continent bringing the brightest minds around the world closer to companies and institutions that seek an outstanding figure for their private and corporate events.
Not only that, Derek is the author of the best-selling self-help books including “I Will Never Give Up”, “Disable the Label” and “Never Limit Your Life”. His intention to make anyone life a better life is second to none.
About Derek Clark
Derek has lived a life of resilience and redemption. Before the age of 5, he suffered horrific child abuse before he was abandoned at a psychiatric hospital. From that point on, he spent 13 years in the San Francisco Bay Area foster care system. During this time, he reflected on his early life of deep emotional distress and overwhelming anxiety. His ACE score of 10 indicates the amount of trauma he experienced at an early age.
Although the system was against him, Derek didn’t let his childhood trauma hold him back. With the help of his foster parents, social worker and mentors, he healed from his childhood trauma and sought to help others in the same situation. He became a motivational speaker, trainer and author of seven books.
His most notable works include:
- Disable the Label: Never Limit the Potential of a Child
- Never Limit Your Life
- The I Will Never Give Up Series
His trials and personal triumphs have inspired organizations worldwide with his message of unwavering resilience, hope, courage and redemption. SOS Children’s Village, located in 134 countries, awarded Derek the International Foster Care Award for his work. He is the host of the Hope Dealers Podcast along with his Emmy Award-winning co-host Beth Troutman.
Derek has also been a featured expert on CNN Headline News, The Steve Harvey TV Show, The Ricki Lake TV Show and other TV shows around the world. Recently, Derek has become a viral video sensation for his “Rapping Dad” videos which have had over 250 million views.
Derek’s virtual keynote events
At a time when Zoom events and conferences are common, Derek’s style transfers particularly well to online platforms in addition to in-person events. His most popular keynote presentations include:
- The Power of Hope, Love and Connection
- From Brutal Childhood Trauma to the Power of Resilience and Redemption
- You Cannot Think Negatively About a Child and Expect to Have a Positive Outcome
- Never Limit Your Life
- The Spirit of a Child: From Rejection to Connection to Direction
- If You Will Believe, The Child Will Achieve
- Critical Needs of Children and How to Help Them Thrive
He speaks on all of the following topics:
- How to connect to grieving children and youth,
- PBIS, SEL, ACE – Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Never limiting life
- Mental health
- Juvenile justice
- Early childhood development
- Employee burnout
During these presentations, Derek engages the audience by discussing not only credible research but also his own personal tragedy and triumph. He leaves the audience inspired and empowered. His strategies teach workplaces and individuals how to build resiliency to create optimal outcomes for children, youth and society.
For any individual or professional who has contact with childhood trauma, mental health or the child welfare system, this is mandatory training.
Looking for samples of Derek’s work?
Check out this fantastic TEDx talk on The Power of Determination: It’s not about your IQ; It’s about your I-WILL. You can also keep up with his exciting journey by following his on his Facebook page or his viral video Rapping Dad page.
You can contact Derek here to book him for virtual keynote and in-person events.